In the afternoon of 2020, CME Machine Tool Exhibition Center officially closed at 13:00 p.m!
2020 is destined to be extraordinary! This year, because of a sudden epidemic, the motherland and people were severely tested. The whole manufacturing industry and machine tool industry were constantly looking for recovery and strength in the crisis! The CME held in July in midsummer experienced twists and turns and finally fulfilled its mission.
1. On January 23, 2020, Wuhan was closed to the city, and the national medical staff and medical resources were collected for emergency assistance
2. On March 2, 2020, CME China Machine Tool Exhibition announced the extension to July 1-4
3. On May 8, 2020, the State Council officially announced the restart of the Convention and exhibition industry
4. From June 3 to June 6, 2020, the first industrial exhibition of 2020 "Huaji exhibition SME Suzhou Machine Tool Exhibition" was successfully held
5. On June 13, 2020, a second outbreak occurred in Xinfadi, Beijing, but it was quickly controlled
6. On July 1, 2020, the 99th anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of China, CME China Machine Tool Exhibition, which has long been lost for a long time, opened on schedule
Bravely set up the tide, dare to be the first! Big country manufacturing, exhibition peers, CME and thousands of manufacturing peers participated in the history together! Salute great confidence! Salute every machine tool person who has the courage to face the future!